Saturday, February 13, 2010

Opponent Bag Used What Is The Old Computer Game Where Two Players Shot A Projectile At Each Other? I Think We Called It Gun?

What is the old computer game where two players shot a projectile at each other? I think we called it gun? - opponent bag used

In elementary school in the 1980s we had this "weapon" of the game in the big old floppy black and played in the old Apple computers at our school. It seems that all the players, "How many bags?" And "What we learn angle? To hit your opponent. Where can I find a copy?

4 comments:

Chace said...

Yes, ohh the gun and have fun

Junaid said...

Yes, I think the gun appeal

I played a game as old as their name and the disks named.

Red said...

Castles

Eric R said...

I think it is as the strength of the tank.

Theres a game on addictinggames.com arches like it.

Post a Comment