Friday, February 12, 2010

Cervical Mucus Before Period Begins My Period Is Irregular. When Is The Best Time To Test?

My period is irregular. when is the best time to test? - cervical mucus before period begins

My last period started on 12 March, but it can never be sure when it starts. I think I ovulate on the 25th March for his cervical mucus on the day before. I am two weeks later, 8, or I can do it before 5 Day before the test, the failure to take menstruation? or is it really better to use when I know when the next time?

2 comments:

Logan and Ella's Mommy said...

Wait at least 10 days past ovulation. Who is usually "5 days prior to the cessation of menstruation," the brand. Note that most women do not get positive results, until at least 14 days past ovulation, but a little later. :) Good luck!

Nieso said...

Since the SOP so I am very irregular. I bought ovulation tests in bulk online very cheap, and the scrutiny of the week. Women with PCOS have a period between May and still not ovulate.

Post a Comment