Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Epson Cost Per Print I Want To Buy A All-In-One For My Home Based Office In India.Which One Shoud I Buy HP Or EPSON Or Any Other?

I want to buy a All-In-One for my home based office in India.Which one shoud I buy HP or EPSON or any other? - epson cost per print

I just started a cottage industry and require an all-in-One (printer, copier, scanner and fax) of about Rs 5000 - Rs 10000th Should I for HP or Epson? Are there other companies sell this product? I want a lower maintenance cost and the cost per print has to buy is cheaper? Please guide

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can talk about how things work in the United States, but would be my answer

If you opt for a safe-in-one inkjet printer ink production of good quality, solid guarantees and low-cost ink, check out the work or Epson NX-series.

The best warranty in the industry. For a year, Epson Express replacement and collect the old one.

I have my cartridges for Epson http://ccs-digital.com under $ 3 each, representing 50% more ink than the standard cartridges are.

Anonymous said...

My Epson seems a little better than my HP, but HP is better ink. I use and like both. A little advice ... What do you make sure that you have a card reader in it for the photo and some of the latest features of the phone.
Good luck in your efforts

Anonymous said...

My Epson seems a little better than my HP, but HP is better ink. I use and like both. A little advice ... What do you get to make sure that you have a card reader in it for the photo and some of the latest features of the phone.
Good luck in your efforts

Post a Comment