Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Girls With Hanging Hemorrhoids Boys And Girls Hanging Out Together?

Boys and Girls hanging out together? - girls with hanging hemorrhoids

I just started a new school with children (which is used to go to a girls' school just before) and I noticed the girls just hanging with girls, boys and just hanging out with boys. Why is this so? I wanted to make a few friends who are boys, but it seems that the younger you are the easiest to make friends.
I'm sitting at a table with four boys and a girl next to me and the children are doing well. But it is rare that one of them with young girls. Why is this so?

8 comments:

vivaxxvi... said...

Is not that normal school children find shelter for boys and girls with girls. Because they feel comfortable with people who interact with them and in this case, sex is good. I think it's easier to friends when you're young because you are more primitive and do not really know much about social skills and do not feel like I consciously or unconsciously, as a protected "youths.

Help with my>?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

brooke love said...

its sorta weird for me, quite frankly, you can only get better with children?

perhaps a good thing, because the girls are drama ..

brooke love said...

its sorta weird for me, quite frankly, you can only get better with children?

perhaps a good thing, because the girls are drama ..

DaOneAnd... said...

My opinion is that children can put in most children in relationship, in most cases also for girls.

i wubb you(: said...

You go to a weird school ...
declining in most places, boys and girls always go hand in hand.

skittles said...

cuz ur probably still young and I think that children have lice!
lol

of them there is nothing wrong with friends, the boys are


only the introduction of urself or something

U is well
:)

Dfg said...

This is the same way with some people in my school. I really do not know. different interests, I suppose.

hahahhha said...

ok u Hang out with my hottie

Post a Comment