Tuesday, February 16, 2010

How To Make Digital Watch Beep I Have A 500gig WD External HD. It Makes A Three Or Four Beeping Noises And Can't Be Detected By My Computer.?

I have a 500gig WD External HD. It makes a three or four beeping noises and can't be detected by my computer.? - how to make digital watch beep

I have a 500g Western Digital external HD that I have for some years. Well, for some reason, when I get in touch, I hear a sound (no cracks or grinding), three of our four times. None of my PCs are seen in the situation.

You mean I need to put in the freezer, or even heads that stick? I'm not sure what could be. I searched and searched the internet and even saw a YouTube video about removing the HD box to check if the power were to die in his place.

1 comment:

RussianM... said...

which is physically damaged, as professionals, may be able to retrieve the data, look at it /

Post a Comment