Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Minor Penis Infection Sex While Irritated Penis A Good Idea Or A Bad One? Can I Get Ur Two Cents? Huh? Can I? :)?

Sex while irritated penis a good idea or a bad one? Can i get ur two cents? huh? can i? :)? - minor penis infection

Okay, so about 2 weeks my penis was very red and dry. I saw the doctor told me it was a yeast infection in young people and gave me a cream that I am today. My penis is exactly the same, but a little red everywhere. I went back and the doctor told me, not even as a yeast infection look more .. He said he looked irritated and dry, wash them well and keep it dry for a few days and see how it works .. I still have sex with my GF and I need more of me! lol were provided on the basis of information about my situation, I was asked whether it is safe to have sex sexy Hert me (with a condom, of course.) I know you probably will exacerbate the situation with a little dry and everything one thing, but intends to take in too. I thought, WANT to ensure that it is 100% secure. I wonder if orally away from the entrance, unless you believe that your stay in order ..... I am free of sexually transmitted diseases, of course, and it .. So what do you recsomend? sorry for spelling --

No comments:

Post a Comment