Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I Want To Pay My Aetna Bill Online Making My First Doctor's Appointment, Really Confused?

Making my first doctor's appointment, really confused? - i want to pay my aetna bill online

I'm on my own insurance now, and not with a doctor, if I make an appointment, want to give a few things, then the medication has been bothering me.

However, the main problem, I am now before, find one, and the period of insurance of understanding.

I have an Aetna insurance, but do not know how to find a doctor to be sure my plan exactly. I do not want to go to a doctor and pay a lot because I have not covered.

I looked at the cost of something in the web site of Mount Etna, and he said he would pay about $ 175 fee for new patients, but I thought it would be well secured I do not understand the co-pay thing.

Furthermore, I am entitled to say that I need to see a doctor for many reasons, or see shoulderdi commitment at a time, even at a? I know the receptionist asked what the appointment in relation to not want to look stupid, but a list of things.

Price quoted discussion about the treatments? I really do not want to identify a number of drugs and a asburd amount of the cost-performance ratio, or a procedure done and get a bill more than they can afford.

everything you need to know do you know about this? I have stressed, nothing, but still.

Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aetna probably with a new material: his plan for health care, I propose to read!

Aetna can call you and ask them to refer to a document, or you can call your local restaurant and ask the same thing, so call if you ask them if they accept Aetna Insurance

there is usually an annual deductible to meet, and yes, you may have a larger share of the bill to pay for the first time, because it sorta few insurance "for" at this pace in a year, you might want to check SU

If you have never seen a document before, you may not want to start with a physical examination

Prices are generally not cited, NO sorta like "Shopping" will, sent the bill for services;; & co-payment prior to the visit, expected to EA card in the rule of the States co-payment at the front / bottom

There is also a phone number in the documentation that Aetna gave him, and also on the card, you are not afraid to call them and ask them these questions, but a service .. not afraid of them, cuz in one way or another, still the cost of their services ...

Post a Comment