Saturday, February 20, 2010

Everyday Minerals Mac Color Matching Everyday Minerals Foundation?

Matching everyday minerals foundation? - everyday minerals mac color

Hello to all! in the hope someone will help me. I am tempted to mineral-based daily are interested, but I'm not sure what color to get. I use half naked minerals today. I intend to get samples of minerals each day, but when I was in a position to look 70% as it would fit! haha. if someone can help, is awesome!

Soo bare mineral medium, and the NC30 in MAC

Thank you!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

The only way for sure what color you know, trial and error .... You order it online, or actually go to a pharmacy / beauty salon? .. You can always make your shadow in the old store and they fit. I receive many samples are closer in color ... Then try hun!

RAVE said...

I saw them arent very good, and not the mites melt face.but only type.i my skin feels his silver belt, why not try the Elk Foundation

Post a Comment