Sunday, January 31, 2010

Wii Points Card Code Generator Another Questoin Of Wii Points?

Another questoin of wii points? - wii points card code generator

Once again, what should I do to Wii Points .. Soo credit card do not work in my country, I am finding Wii point cards .. Of course, could not be found shit .. so in gona make this questoin .. .

Read the still in Lebanon, and these lines, you can find some!?
Is there a U-shape to buy a card and I'll pay u back ..? (I Need 2000)
Is there such a thing as "Wii Point Card Generator, if so, then you really need to have the website ..
May (a form of trust) with my credit card purchase over the Internet to get a Wii card, but I want the code that appears on my PC ..

Thank you ..

2 comments:

Laaaauren :) said...

No, there's nothing like a generator Wii points cards. I do not recommend using your credit card via a trusted site, unless it was a store near you trust. You can still conduct surveys on a website and have the code from the card to your e-mail.
http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=35 ...

This page is reliable and very good site and I have used before. I had about three Wii Points Card, and the day after I bought, they were sent to my e-mail.

Josh said...

If you have an address to win free Wii Points, then click on this link and join
http://www.rewards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=1350494

Post a Comment