Monday, January 11, 2010

Vodafone India Blackberry Prepaid Does Vodafone India Have A Prepaid Blackberry Service, If So, How Much Does It Cost?

Does Vodafone India have a prepaid Blackberry service, if so, how much does it cost? - vodafone india blackberry prepaid

I live and work in Dubai and get a few visits to India soon. I published my Blackberry Dubai especially from the local telecommunications provider, Etisalat, with a local SIM card in the United Arab Emirates. I have a prepaid line to Dubai by Etisalat, which can me close to $ 40 credit and send SMS as BB or subscribe to the BlackBerry - which then gives me a few months prepaid BlackBerry access in the United Arab Emirates . was suspended after one month of the BlackBerry connection and can not stop, the $ 40 and subscribe again.

But this is only one line of BlackBerry on a national level (for the UAE because it pre-paid SIM card). I can not use this service in India. I have my Vodafone prepaid SIM in India have in the past 6 years. Do you offer a similar service, where I can a certain amount of credit and signed a number of BlackBerry to be completed in one month prepaid?

Please let me know and I know what it costs?
Thanks in advance ...

2 comments:

Keep living! said...

If you create only to India Vodafone secure website.

nice thought said...

paisa 1RS is 10 KB or 100 KB.
is costly and the backlash is also required.

Post a Comment