Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Drivers License Ohio Lost In Ohio If You Don't Pay Child Support You Could Lose Your Drivers License How Much In The Do You Have To Owe?

In Ohio if you don't pay child support you could lose your drivers license how much in the do you have to owe? - drivers license ohio lost

I do not know know in Ohio, but in Minnesota, it seems that not the amount you owe, but passed the time without pay. My ex-wife do not pay until they threaten to withdraw its license (the taxi driver was at the time). Suddenly, she received a check for him. Then nothing until the next time they have threatened to withdraw the license.

4 comments:

Tony S said...

Yes, you can suspend the status of your drivers, professionals and even fishing licenses and hunting as well. Normally, you must have a minimum of $ 1000.00, behind which is required by federal law. Cookware, you can also obtain an arrest warrant against him and imprisoned. It really is not worth it.

I hate to open my support to be paid, since I'm not using it in my son, but the state is not really about the rights of parents without custody.

flatfoot... said...

If you only pay, if not fear you.

the_wife... said...

Yes, your accumalitive.

SFC_Olli... said...

A month's worth. Ask my brother. And they can not break your bank account.




SFC
U.S. Army
Withdrawn

Post a Comment