Friday, January 8, 2010

Dual Screen Multi Region Dvd Players Can I Turn My Netbook Into A Dual Monitor For My Desktop PC?

Can I turn my Netbook into a dual monitor for my desktop PC? - dual screen multi region dvd players

My netbook Windows 7 has a TFT screen Nice. But it works if you work at home. It would be nice if you could re-use the screen as a configuration of multiple monitors, but without an additional monitor, but my laptop, to expand the work area. The device has a DVI output but no DVI input. Is it possible?

3 comments:

Martin M said...

(Yes, software!), Called MaxiVista, you can do. For my two laptops and it works like a champ. It is a demonstration video and download demo version http://www.maxivista.com

Matt said...

You need a USB video capture compatible with DVI. It would be a small delay, but not feasible.

Realisitically is not the punishment, you can buy a second monitor to the cost of some of the best USB capture devices.

Jack said...

Talk to Radio Shack or another computer in the shop you'll certainly be able to

Post a Comment