Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Pinky Film Star I Just Saw The Film SiCKO For The First Time?

I Just Saw The Film SiCKO For The First Time? - pinky film star

I just saw SiCKO Michael Moore documentary, and really scared. I am the first, the documentary by Michael Moore accused of being one-sided, that not everything in his films, as he presents it, and sometimes distort facts in their favor, but SiCKO is clear there is a problem with how the Health care in America do.

If people are so greedy? As someone who had never broken a bone in my body, never a serious injury, never went to the emergency room (at least as early as my memory goes, maybe I am a once or twice when he) is still a baby and I a cold in the last ten years have, I can not believe that we have a universal health care in America. Infact, when my friends talk about what the arm was broken seven times, or as I said in the emergency room 5 times this year I want to say how much I pulled a muscle in my finger once.

Of course, not entirely free, which comes from our taxes, and people like me will probably end Mor shareand uses the system, and people like the film by Michael Moore, there are a lot more put into the system as they can, but how do you put a price on human life? How can you live knowing that someone sentenced to death, save a few dollars?

I know that this is a small minority that is making the current system of health care available to know however that these people are in the same country I am ashamed of really old American.

From now on, never for a candidate who supports free health care for all the votes, and I urge the citizens to contact their representatives of the Congress and do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment