Monday, December 7, 2009

Phentermine More Drug_warnings_recalls Does Taking Phentermine Make A Persons Body Ache More Than Normal?

Does taking Phentermine make a persons body ache more than normal? - phentermine more drug_warnings_recalls

I have lost about ten years, after two months of weight, but felt terrible ALLOT! I could not sleep .... no matter how early I have, I would awake in the night with open eyes!
Also .. The appetite suppressing effect decreases over time and the end of two months, I was ready to go.
I'd never return, because the side effects of the inability to sleep and just a funny feeling it was too much for me. Well, I'll lose (weight) of juice occasionally eat fast food and raw materials for one week at a time and try to deal in the middle. I never felt offended by the opinions of the pill, but I was very sick after working in the gym ... more than usual, while I was in what he attributed to lack of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment