Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Kidney Stone Stuck In Urethra Passing A Stone And Getting It Stuck?

Passing a stone and getting it stuck? - kidney stone stuck in urethra

I went to pieces for many years, all sizes and shapes. Last week I had a stroke, I took my gf to the hospital where they told me I have 2 stones. I managed to spend a few hours there, I spent the stones larger than that, but it is irregular. The other stone lasted over 3 days and was much more important. It was the largest stone, which I was before, it is difficult to urinate, because I was through my urethra and pain push terrible! It was plug the end of my penis and then stopped. I screamed in pain Damn Near this point. Finally, press hard, I cried and went out and crashed into the sieve and into the ground. I was not sure whether I am a golf ball is passed or whether it is a kidney stone up to his departure. My GF went to the bathroom, he showed me the stone, said: "It's a girl!" Wait until the birth, they see. Do other people did that happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment